fill in the blanksbasics
1. name: ivy
2. birthday: sept 16
3. favourite color: green
4. lucky number: 21
5. height: 5’5”talents
1. last dream you remember: my mom gave away my dog
2. can you juggle: no
3. art/sports/both: i like both i cant do either
4. do you like writing: yes!
5. do you like dancing: nah
6. do you like singing: i am the ultimate car singerfantasize
1. dream vacation: rome!
3. dream guy/gal: someone who i love and who loves me
4. dream wedding: nah
5. dream pet: DOG
6. dream job: jounralist or latin teachermusic
1. favourite song: do i wanna know by the arctic monkeys
2. favourite album: the wall by pink floyd
3. favourite artist: ???? who knows
4. last song you heard on the radio: all day and all night by the kinks
5. least favourite song: i dont know!!!
6. least favourite album: ???
7. least favourite artist: ???preferences
1. guys/girls/both: boys
2. hair colour: usually dark hair
3. eye colour: idc
4. humorous/serious: humorous!!
5. taller/shorter: taller
6. biggest turn-off: being obnoxious
7. biggest turn-on: being funny
listen you boutta have the thickest smoodie of all time, where is your liquid? your ice? weak ass aesthetics, try again
smh they leave the strawberry tops on… might as well leave the gotdam banana peels onu can eat strawberry tops… & recent studies are showing banana peels are healthy n nutritious for u:…. The turntables
n im sure the outside of a coconut is mad high in fiber but im not bout ta eat woodchips cause of no govermence scienticians
you know how when you go to a concert or show of some sort and the person on stage is like “HOW’S EVERYONE DOING TONIGHT?!?!?!?!” and the audience cheers back? why? you’re not answering the question, you’re just yelling. imagine if we did that in daily conversation. “hey jeff, how are ya?” and jeff just starts screaming and clapping in your face
Breathtaking views show the stars, Milky Way, airglow, and light pollution over New Zealand skies.
"Here are images I captured during last months from New Zealand. Great country to catch colors of airglow almost everywhere…" - Petr Horálek